If y’all ever want to, feel free to record yourself and tag me on social media. I’ll do my best to send you critiques and things to improve on.
Thanks for coming tonight for my first Bhangra class. Honestly, means a lot that so many of y’all are willing to spend 1.5 hours of your day learning Bhangra from me. Here are a few details you’ll need to know for tonight.
I’ll be updating this page with all the videos and music so bookmark this or keep an eye out for an email from me later.
Bhangra with Umer Qureshi
- Time: 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM (try to come 15 minutes early)
- Location – Ripley Grier Studios – 305 West 38th St. NYC, NY
- Room – 312
- What to bring – Knee/ankle braces, Photo ID, COVID19 vaccination card, and water bottle (it gets absurdly hot in there). YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE BUILDING WITHOUT ID AND VACCINATION CARD.
- Masks must be worn at all times in common areas of the building.
- Proof of vaccination (physical card or picture of card) is MANDATORY for the safety of all.
- Only vaccinated students will be admitted into class. If you are feeling sick or have any feverish symptoms please avoid attending class.
- Attendance at today’s class acknowledges you are aware of any health risks or injuries. Umer Qureshi or Ripley Grier Studios cannot be held liable for any COVID related or any other health risks.